Support contract for GestiClean
A technical team in the service of our customers
Statistics from 22/01/2020,
Last update on 28/10/2020.
of our support interventions received the best evaluation by our customers
number of interventions under support contract
number of customer evaluations
Excellent approach by the team on this original project. Good comprehension of the need and precision in the report in order to take the best decision.
Always well informed by Inforum’s support department 👍
The repairs are going well in partnership with a local technician. To be followed until the end. Happy about the work as partners.
The request is fully satisfied. Good contact, clear explanation.
CONGRATS!!! Always excellent service in INFORUM.
Hello. The quality of the maintenance service is irreproachable. The technicians are skillful, efficient and responsive. A model of its kind! Congratulations.
As always, nice and efficient. Happiness.
Perfect! Always with a lot of expertise in the answers! Congratulations for your professionalism.
Satisfied by the answers given to the issues explained by phone. No lack of hospitality, skills and kindness, thank you.
Information is always relevant and we always have a solution. Only downside, the waiting time to be called back is often superior to 1 hour.
The price is decreasing gradually according to the number of GestiClean licenses used:
- 1 license = €30 a month
- 2 to 5 licenses = €25 a month
- 6 licenses and more = €21 a month
The following options may be added to the contract:
- Conveyor link = €19 a month
- Conveyor link and delivery arm = €23 a month
- Automatic data saving* = €10 a month for each license
* Automatic save may be implemented only for computers with Windows 7 or higher with stable internet connection.
Your support contract allows you to:
- contact our technical department when you have a question concerning the use of GestiClean
- get corrective and scalable maintenance during our technicians’ interventions
- enjoy automatic software updates
The support contract is exactly like an insurance contract. The monthly installment is due every month, whether the contracting party requests interventions from our technical department or not. As written, the support contract is not limited to the requests to our technical department.
1. Call us at
2. A technician calls you back as quickly as possible according to your request’s emergency degree. This allows us to call first the customers with blocked software. The interventions are remote, by phone and with remote access via TeamViewer (internet connection is highly recommended).
You may also take an appointment and be called back when you are in the shop.
3. You receive an e-mail to rate our intervention.
The technical department’s operating hours are 9am to 12am and 2pm to 6pm, from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and other occasional closed days at Inforum.
Each customer receives an e-mail after an intervention by the technical support. In this e-mail, we invite you to rate the quality of the exchanges with our team.
It is quick:
1. Smiley choice
2. Possibility to leave a comment (optional)
Our goal is to have as many ratings as possible in order to improve our service quality and meet our customers’ expectations.
- 1-year commitment, renewable by tacit agreement.
- Contract termination by the customer: it is possible to end the contract by sending a mail (SARL INFORUM, 115 avenue Pasteur, 74800 La Roche-sur-Foron) or e-mail (email@example.com). Then, you will be contacted by our team to confirm the contract termination.
Our support contract is optional. Customers with no support contract may pay their interventions €90 an hour, or €45 a half hour. Software updates are invoiced €145.
Contact our sales team